Shark Angling Club of Great Britain
The Club was founded in Looe, Cornwall over 60 years ago bringing together some of the most passionate game anglers in the U.K. and overseas in one of the most exclusive clubs in Europe, if not worldwide.
To book a fishing trip please Contact the skipper direct
We have no waiting list, no recommendation, no preferential status. There is only one way to join: we simply require that you have caught, unaided, a shark of no less than 75 lbs (34.1 kgs) whilst fishing from a port in the U.K. You can learn more about ‘qualifying’ in our membership section.
The aims of the Club are:
- To promote the sport of shark angling
- To promote the conservation of sharks
- To be regarded as the central authority for shark angling in the U.K.
- To maintain and publish annually records of members’ notable shark catches
- To promote social contacts between members